The continuing drama...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Oh, happy day.

Went to my part-time job last night at Loft in The Glen. There were 4 of us working in an empty store all night. So I got to wax paper all the hanging rods. It sounds stupid, what what a joy when the hangers slide so nicely without getting tangled up. They all made fun of me all night but it sure beat standing around watching the clock tick...

So I got home and my sweetie had saved me a slice of Alegretti's pan pizza with sliced beef on it. I stuck that in the microwave, poured a half glass of Lo Tengo malbec and excitedly opened my June package from my One Skein Secret Pal. So excited - a beautiful soft pinky/purply sock yarn called "Melody". I've never seen this before and I'm really excited to try it. I'm thinking about lacy wrist warmers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home