The continuing drama...

Monday, August 28, 2006

Finishing and starting

I finished the Shelridge poncho last night! (Still no pictures - maybe later in the week...) I had to leave off the last tier due to lack of yarn - I thought I was on gauge, but whatever. I used the final 2 purl rows to decrease down to 78 stitches to bind off and it's cute. It needs to be washed and blocked this weekend, and then maybe fall will magically arrive and I'll need to wear it next week.

Then I swatched the Valley Yarns Rainbow for the Portland Sweater and of course I need a #4 circular if it calls for a #6. So what did I do this morning? - ordered needles from Knit Picks (so then I'll be able to review the Options line). So it all works out in the end. Of course what did I not do this weekend? - work on the Widdershins. Maybe they'll get finished while I'm waiting for my Knit Picks shipment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home