The continuing drama...

Monday, February 05, 2007

Top Five Records

So I watched High Fidelity yesterday which always re-sparks my interest in top five record lists, so you have that to look forward to now.
So here's my dreary list today, but I have only come up with 3 for now because this is serious.


The Top Five Songs that must be played at my funeral/memorial service:

1. "Hells Bells" by AC/DC, because that's just funny.

2. "Angel" by Jimi Hendrix. No explanation needed.

3. "Many Rivers to Cross" by Jimmy Cliff, which I stole from the movie but it's completely appropriate and I love Jimmy Cliff.

Now I need 2 more. I'll keep you posted.




Now I need some help. What are the top 5 records to listen to the Monday morning after your team has lost the Super Bowl? I'm completely stumped on this one. Maybe "I'm a Loser" by The Beatles?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home